Sunday, December 18, 2005

President Bush is to address the Nation Tonight

President Bush is to address the Nation Tonight, at 8:00pm CST from the Oval Office. Main focus is to be on Iraq... Yet I would also think he is probably going to give the MSM and those in the Senate a good old out to the woodshed lashing also... I also get a gut feeling that a surprise or two will be coming from the President tonight also...
Stay Tuned!!!
AubreyJ.........


Update: President Bush’s speech went well tonight I think...
But again, most of his critics will only be talking about all the things they wish he had said... what to them he did not say... and so on...

My friends... you can only say so much in a little over 16 minutes and in that time tonight... I think the President said a mouthful...

Most of America was listening to him tonight... I’ll say that again... Most of
America was listening ‘To HIM’ -- not to all the MSM afterwards... who keep trying to tell them what THEY, (the MSM,) think he just said or should have said...

No comments: