Sunday, February 01, 2009

Is BlogExplosion Down, Closed, Out of Business or what?

Is BlogExplosion Down...
Closed, Out of Business or what?
Sunday,
February 01, 2009

Like many of you out there... I too use BlogExplosion from time to time and I have just noticed that it has all of a sudden disappeared off the web. I now have to ask this question... Is BlogExplosion Down, Closed, Out of Business or what?
.
After looking around to see if I could find anything about this matter... the only news I could find out there is
HERE
Note: In the comments section at the above link, billyjacks is worth reading and the link he posted to a CNET article is an informative one.
.
*
The only other thing I could find is at Dave’s Blog, ‘Increasing My Blogs Traffic’, and even then, it was posted back on 12-30-08...
BlogExplosion Closing Down?

*********************

If you should run across or hear something, let us know...
AubreyJ.........

No comments: