Thursday, January 05, 2006

Welcome Back Alan Carl

I got an e-mail today from our friend at The Yellow Line, Alan Carl... Those who know Alan... know he got out of Blogging some months back...
But guess what???
He’s BACK!!! Got a new site too...

His e-mail is below.........

After a short retirement (probably should have called it a hiatus), I have returned to the blogosphere. But I won't be writing at The Yellow Line. Instead, I'llbe over at a new blog called “Maverick Views.” (http://maverickviews.blogspot.com/).It was born with the New Year and is still just a few posts old, but I wanted to alert y'all to its existence. If anyone wants to link to it or even announce its existence, I would be greatly appreciative.
All the best,
Alan Stewart Carl

For those who don’t know Alan... Alan’s a great-- great writer... Go by and visit and say hello... You’ll be glad you did.........
AubreyJ.........

No comments: