Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Surprise Press Conference by President Bush this morning

(I’ll leave this post on top so I can update it throughout the day)

That was one heart felt Press Conference the President gave today. So much so was it... that all the major news channels covered it. (That just doesn’t happen very often these days... by such a left leaning MSM.)

Now when I say all of them-- I mean all of them... ABC- NBC- CNBC- MSNBC- CNN- CBS and yes... FOX NEWS too...... Never did flip over to the C-SPAN channels, so those I don’t know about. If anyone knows if they did or not show it, let me know...
More to come...
AubreyJ.........

But for now check out the links below:
>>> CBS NEWS......
... President Bush challenged the Democrats to go into the November midterm elections in opposition to eavesdropping on suspected terrorists. "They ought to stand up and say, 'The tools we're using to protect the American people should not be used,'" he said...
Bush Battles Back On Iraq


>>> Fox News......
... "We all recognize there is violence, that there is sectarian violence, but the way I look at it is the Iraqis decided not to go to civil war," President Bush said in answering a reporter's question...
Bush Pledges to Stick With It in Iraq

>>> MSNBC......
... “If I didn’t believe we could succeed, I wouldn’t be there. I wouldn’t put those kids there,” Bush declared...
Bush defends Iraq policies, sees progress

>>> CNN......
... "We are doing the right thing. A democracy in Iraq is going to affect the neighborhood. A democracy in Iraq is going to (inspire) reformers in a part of the world that is desperate for reformation," Bush said...
Bush: U.S. will succeed in Iraq or troops will leave
(That’s how they read his words in this headline-- not me...)

>>> CNSNEWS.COM......
... "We're making progress [in Iraq], and that's important for the American people to understand," President Bush told a news conference on Tuesday...
Bush Asked About His 'Real Reason' for Going to War

>>> The White House...
Press conference in full HERE......

No comments: