Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Rumors, Truths, Disinformation and Iran

For now... the American people seem to have no choice but to give the White House the benefit of the doubt when those of the Bush Administration say there is no planning to launch a military attack on Iran. The President himself, George W. Bush just yesterday dismissed such reports as “wild speculation.”

I for one have doubt with the truth to his statement... but I understand why the President is forced to flat out deny such things. During this moment in our history, truths... rumors... and flat out disinformation are all key to the ongoing diplomacy efforts with Iran.

I’m afraid though... the End Game has already started and like the decisions the Taliban had to make some 4 ½ years ago... and the ones Saddam Hussein had to make over three years ago, (and history already shows that they both made the wrong decisions,) it’s now time for those in power of Iran to make up their minds... Yet, time is more or less up and as an old saying goes... and holds much truth today... “Think Long -- Think Wrong.”

Bottom line is that diplomacy can work... but only Iran can stop what they’re doing and make this statement so.

So here we are... Two some odd weeks left for an answer to the UNSC by Iran and counting down... If by then everything has not come to a verifying halt with Iran’s programs in question... Then we will know what history will soon again write.........

All I can say is that Iran has been well warned and they best believe. I know I take my President at his word. I know I take the Israelis at theirs.... And I know those words say that Iran will never be allowed to have the Bomb... Period!!!

Should Iran ever doubt President Bush and the UNSC... they best never doubt Israel. They too best never doubt President Bush when he said... paraphrasing now... If Israel has to be forced into taking out most of Iran’s nuclear facilities... and Iran comes back with a major attack on the peoples of Israel... The United States will defend Israel with all her might. That is a promise I know to be true... and can only pray that those in power of Iran... know this to be true too.

If I was to say how this is all going to go down in the end... I’d have to say it in one word -- Israel... But again this is all up to Iran......
AubreyJ.........
April 11, 2006

No comments: