Saturday, December 13, 2008

Website-Blog Under Facelift - Update

* Website Under Facelift *
UPDATE:
Saturday, December 13, 2008
This post moved from its original Dec 04 posting...

Hello everyone...
Hope all are having a great weekend!

YEP -- My postings are still near 0!!!

And by now I’m sure you have noticed the new look for the website that I WAS working on... I was going to be through working on my site by the first of this week and would have been BACK to my normal posting... But -- I took out my BACK last Saturday evening and did a REAL GOOD JOB of it too!

Needless to say I've been in bed all week and the Dr says I'll be down for up to six weeks. I tell you what... My back hurts like heck whenever I try to move. Most of the time, when I move real good... it feels like someone is thumping real hard like on my right TENDERS with a small hammer. OoooOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pain... the PAIN.........

Anyway... As soon as I get where I can sit long enough to start posting again... I'll get this Blog's new facelift finished and be BACK at it, yet not at full force.

Take care for now and I hope you all have a SAFE weekend.
And as always...
Be on your guard out there while SHOPPING!

AubreyJ.........

No comments: