Friday, November 27, 2009

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in One Car Accident

Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in One Car Accident
Friday
, November 27, 2009
.

File photo by Samantha L Quigley

Or NOT...?

.Golf great Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident in Florida early Friday morning, the Florida Highway Patrol said... Woods, 33, is in the hospital in very serious condition after a single-car crash at 2:25 a.m. in which he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree, according to the FHP... The crash is under investigation and charges are pending, but the crash was not alcohol-related, the highway patrol said in its accident report. It wasn't known if he was wearing a seatbelt...
Read the rest at link below...
Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Crash in Florida
More on this as fresh info comes in...
.
............................................
.
* FloridaToday.com reports it this way...
Tiger Woods was injured in a car accident early Friday when his car struck a tree near his mansion in a gated waterfront community, authorities said... The Florida Highway Patrol said the 33-year-old PGA star hit the hydrant and a tree after pulling out of his driveway in his 2009 Cadillac sports utility vehicle... The patrol reported Woods’ injuries as serious, though Woods spokesman Glenn Greenspan said the golfer was treated at a hospital and released in good condition... The patrol said alcohol was not involved...
Read the rest of this short report at link below...
Tiger Woods treated, released after crash
.
.........................
.
Statement on Tiger Wood
From Tiger’s Official website
.
From Health Central Hospital and Tiger's Woods' office:
Tiger Woods was in a minor car accident outside his home last night.
.
He was admitted, treated and released today in good condition.
We appreciate very much everyone's thoughts and well wishes.

..
******************************
..
Post Update:
Sunday
, November 29, 2009
2:15pm CST
.
Statement from Tiger Woods
.
As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.
.
This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.
.
This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.
.
The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.
.
This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.
...
Taken from Tiger’s official website
.
...............................................
.
.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Tiger and family.
FAST Recovery, TIGER!!!
Don’t let the MSM get you down this weekend
with this ramped up rumor frenzy they all seem to be going on...
AubreyJ.........

No comments: