Saturday, September 10, 2011

Be sure to come by my Blog Sunday

Be sure to come by my Blog Sunday
A New York City fireman calls for 10 more rescue workers to make their way into the rubble of the World Trade Center, Sept. 15, 2001. Photo by Photographer's Mate 1st Class Preston Keres, USN
.
Be sure to come by my Blog, AubreyJ.org on Sept 11th, anytime past midnight and view my just under 10 minutes long video, 9/11 How Soon We Forget I made it originally back in 2004 on the events of 9/11 the day… and as time slowly passed by, up to one year later… I spent over a month putting it all together and getting the bugs out of it. Why did I make it some have asked… Well… I mainly made it to view myself and too show to my family and close friends once a year on 9/11. Now being you are reading this right now... you must be one or the other, family or friend!
.
Note: After this Sunday... I will be taking my Video back down off of YouTube until this time, next year....
AubreyJ.........
.

No comments: