Monday, October 31, 2011

Steve Jobs - OH WOW…

Steve Jobs last words
“OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW.”
.
…he’d looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life’s partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them. Steve’s final words were: OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW.”
- Read the story HERE
………….…….
I remember mom telling me of the last hours of my Grandfather’s passing many years back. She told me that he told her Angles had come and how beautiful it was. That they told him to take his time… that when he was ready, they would take him.
.
With Steve’s last words being as they were… he must have had a beautiful passing too. Just like my Grandfather.
.
I can only pray that when my time comes, it will be as beautiful as theirs.


AubreyJ………
.
Above cropped image from original by Matt Yohe
..

No comments: