Friday, May 27, 2005

al-Zarqawi, Now What???

Here we go again... During the afternoon, my time this Friday, a possible spokesman for the Zarqawi's group said in a posting on a website, "Our sheikh is in good health and is running the jihad himself and has been overseeing the details of operations up to the time this statement was prepared." Now if you can go by what this latest statement is saying, this network of fighters and Zarqawi do not seem to be experiencing any problems at all.

I'm sorry but I cannot go along with that line of thought. If Zarqawi is doing so well I believe he would have posted a voice recording of himself by now and that would be that. Yet he has not... I still say that this all can only mean but one thing. That there is now much confusion and an on going power struggle within Zarqawi's terror group. That he is either wounded or dead, and that this is nothing more than great news for us and bad, BAD news for Zarqawi and his followers.

No comments: