Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sheryl Crow recovering from Breast Cancer Surgery

Sheryl Crow underwent successful minimally invasive surgery for breast cancer on Wednesday February 22nd. Her doctors confirm her prognosis as excellent and she will receive radiation treatment as a precaution. Read more HERE...

Now I’ll have to say that I’m a very big fan of Sheryl’s music yet ‘nota’ on her views of the political world. Most of those in the middle to right... feel the same way I’m sure. Regardless, I can’t help but wish her a fast recovery with her bout of Breast Cancer...

My sister and Aunt have both gone through this ordeal... in fact my Aunt has had to undergo the knife several times, in her very long life, over this disease... Yet with early detection, she is still alive and doing well today. Cancer free too... Big sis is doing very well herself I might add...

Ladies out there... do what you have to do for you and your family. Get checked out regularly with mammograms, clinical breast exams, and breast self-exams... and never postpone these life saving, simple tests. For yes... it can happen to you... and if you play around... it can and will kill you......

I’ll end by saying god bless to Miss Crow and a very fast and full recovery to her too...
AubreyJ.........

No comments: