Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fred Thompson Drops Out Of Presidential Race

Fred Thompson Drops Out
Of Presidential Race
Tuesday,
January 22, 2008

(Following from Fred’s Campaign website)
For Immediate Release
Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Statement from Sen. Fred Thompson
McLean, VA - Senator Fred Thompson today issued the following statement about his campaign for President: "Today I have withdrawn my candidacy for President of the United States. I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort. Jeri and I will always be grateful for the encouragement and friendship of so many wonderful people."

********************
ABCNews.com has this report... It's curtains for the presidential campaign of Fred Thompson, whose campaign failed to capitalize on early momentum and never won any presidential contests...
Read this report in full at the...
U.S. Congress File Photo

No comments: