Sunday, August 24, 2008

Haynesville Shale - August 24, 2008

Haynesville Shale
Sunday
, August 24, 2008
... Image courtesy of Chesapeake Energy
...
. Well it’s that time of the week again and as always... I hope you all have had a great past week and weekend.
.
With that said... I remind you that I will again be posting another new and lengthy Update Post on the Haynesville Shale tomorrow, Monday, August 25, 2008...
.
* But for now... You can find my latest updated posts on this huge NATURAL GAS FIND... HERE
...
Enjoy what’s left of the Weekend!!!
And be sure to check back tomorrow...
.
AubreyJ.........
.
********
.
Post update: Monday evening
.
Hello everyone...
I haven’t found but a couple new news articles on the Haynesville Shale to report on this Monday evening, so if you don’t get too mad at me... I have pushed posting the new post up to Tuesday.
Until then...
AubreyJ.........

No comments: