Saturday, July 16, 2005

Presidential Advisor- Karl Rove

You all know how I feel over all this mess on Karl Rove. So this will be the last post I do on what I think has become nothing more than a ‘Witch Hunt’ from those with an opposing point of view of this Administration. Let me rephrase by saying last post until AFTER all the Legal Investigation results have come in…

Now... This morning I was going through some of my more favorite Blogs when I came across this post titled, “Fools Rush IN.” This is about the best, to the point post I have read on the topic of the supposed ‘Karl Rove scandal’ to date. To the point and with no spin I saw in this post titled- "Fools Rush IN." It is such a good read that I will ask you to go by and read it too. Hat Tip to... “Another Man’s Meat” Thanks for the read……

“I too believe that from here on out the Democratic Party and the media need to be more careful with what they do and say-- But we all know it's not in the 'BEAST' to do such a thing.”
AubreyJ
July 16, 2005

3 comments:

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

"Fools rush in," is exactly what I called my post on the noise on Karl Rove in the forum of the New York Times.

Karl Rove is not guilty.

AubreyJ......... said...

Here - Here!!!
I Agree..................

AubreyJ......... said...

Graham…
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on the above post. With this said I’ll have to say that NOTHING is clear on anything going on with this investigation. Nothing… Therefore if it walks-- talks- acts like it… It must be… A Witch Hunt!!!!!!! If I remember right… way back in the dark ages they would take someone, first torture and then burn them on the stakes for being a so-called Witch with no more proof of it being so than with what the media and Dems are working with to use against Rove right now… I believe there’s going to end up being a lot of chest pounding for nothing and the Dems and the media will both take a major hit for doing so too. No my Friend-- There’s no blind political ideology going on here… I see it for what it truly is, a Witch Hunt. Again I say thanks for stopping by...
AubreyJ..................