Friday, July 29, 2005

Why I post DoD Casualty Reports

Back on Friday June17, 2005… I did this post that goes as follows:

If President Bush should break the Law
If President Bush wanted to break the Law for any reason, I would have to wish he would do so by doing this… SPAM!!! Yep… I said spam. He should make DoD spam every E-Mail account owned by a US citizen and spam it with-- The Department of Defense News Releases, (that seem to come several a day these days,) on US War Casualties.Here’s why I would wish this. In the news media today, they seem to be more concerned on the numbers of dead, (to make some point of view,) NOT on the people who just died. I’m sorry but that’s JUST SO WRONG!!! When is the last time you saw a major news company report-- “Today____ died on____ Date... from_____.” You haven’t. Some reason that person died for their country protecting us and yet their name will not be mention for nothing. I guess that’s not important enough to bring up these days. Just the numbers, make a point, make the news…… From this day forward-- AubreyJ.org shall post these Dod News Releases for I believe we all should take a moment and remember our dead as we learn about them. Hell-- These are people... NOT NUMBERS............. With this said I take a moment to shed a tear and post my first DoD Casualty News Release on this site..............

And I’ll keep Posting them until they stop coming in...
God I hope that’s soon..............

AubreyJ...........

5 comments:

Red4Golf said...

Keep it up...People need to understand what we are fighting for and who we, the warriors, actually are. We are doing a good job over there but the mainstream press will never tell you that. Also, they will never tell you that about 1/3 of our war dead actually died of heart attacks, vehicle accidents, electrocution(in the shower no less) and many other day to day things. I can say this because I saw the incedent reports while I was at Camp Victory in Baghdad. Keep up the good work and this soldier thanks you for speaking out for us.

prying1 said...

I for one appreciate your postings AubreyJ - As I read them I say a prayer for friends and family that they will be comforted by the Spirit of the Living God.

AubreyJ......... said...

I'm humbled...
AubreyJ...........

Unknown said...

Aubreyj, Your decision to post the names of soldiers lost in the war on terrorism is commentable and heartfelt. Names are important as are acts of courage and dedication to freedom. Keep up the good fight, pray for those in harms way and those in charge over them. And remember the best way to keep our borders protected and our people safe is to engage the enemy where they live with quick and deliberate strength. God bless you and God bless America.

AubreyJ......... said...

Thanks Dr.
AubreyJ...............