Monday, February 05, 2007

Hospital for the next 2-3 days

Hello everyone...
I’ll be posting little to none for the next few days. My wife Amy has a blocked artery in her right leg, (side effects of a Heart Cath procedure she had last October,) and has to have surgery to fix the problem and get the blood flowing correctly again. She will be in the Hospital for 2 -3 days. Surgery time is between 10-10:30am in the morning, (Tuesday.) For family and friends... she will be at WK (Willis-Knighton) Pierremont Health Center.
I’ll update when I can...

Until then...
AubreyJ.........
Aubrey J. Fawcett


UPDATE: 12:05pm CST - Thursday, February 08, 2007
We are home now and Amy is doing just fine. We want to thank those for the calls and prayers... It meant a lot to us both...

Now I’ll get back to posting...
(It hurts my heart to see how many of our Heroes that have fallen in these last few day.)
AubreyJ.........

No comments: