Monday, October 20, 2008

Former Secretary of State General Colin Powell Announced Sunday His Support for Barack Obama for President

Former Secretary of State General Colin Powell Announced Sunday His Support for Barack Obama for President
Monday
, October 20, 2008

Well who the hell didn’t know this one was coming!!!?

For those of you who didn’t know for sure. Yes... Colin Powell is a Republican. And yes... he was Secretary of State under President Bush from 2001 to 2005.

With that said... my take on Powell’s endorsement of Obama is this...

My full respect for Powell went straight out the window on Sunday when I heard the news. Here, for the first time in my life, I finally saw a side of General Colin Powell that I had never seen before. On Sunday... I saw Powell put COLOR FIRST over HIS COUNTRY!!!

GOD HELP US...

No other words needed...
AubreyJ.........

9:45am CDT

File photo courtesy of DOS

No comments: