Sunday, October 19, 2008

Haynesville Shale - October 19, 2008

Haynesville Shale
Sunday, October 19, 2008
..... Image courtesy of Chesapeake Energy
......
Well... It’s that time of the week again and as usual I say...
Hope everyone has been having a great weekend!!!
And yes... This is just another short post to let you know that I will be doing another new and lengthy Update Post on the Haynesville Shale tomorrow, Monday, Oct 20th...
.
* But for now... You can find my past posts on this huge NATURAL GAS FIND... HERE
Note: In my last post on the Shale, (Post Date: Oct. 14th,) I made a lengthy update on it yesterday, Sat., Oct. 18th and in it there were several informative Post/Articles/News Videos that I’m sure you will wish to click out.
...
Enjoy what’s left of the Weekend!!!
And be sure to check back tomorrow...
*********************************
UPDATE: Monday...
...
It might be another day or two before I get another new post up on the Shale. As of 3:10pm CDT, I haven’t really found anything new on the Shale to report on. I’m sure some good news reports will come up over the next few days.

Until then...
AubreyJ.........

No comments: