Sunday, October 16, 2005

Something Different for a change

The mind of a child just amazes me at times.
Example:
A few days ago I decided to play a game, which I made up... with my soon to be 5 years old Grandson....

This is how it all went down...
First I showed my Grandson-- 7 crayons, in an order of my choosing-- one at a time... and had him tell me what color each one was... After he told me the color of the crayon I was holding, I hid it and then showed him the next one... then the next until we had gone through all 7 of them...

After a few minutes had passed by... I mixed the crayons all up... laid them down on the table and asked him to show me the crayons in the order I had just showed them...

I’ll be danged if my little Grandson ‘Chase Aubrey’ went and got 6 out of 7 correct... and did it fast too!!!
Now-- As far as Papaw goes...
Where the heck did I put my coffee cup?????????????????
AubreyJ..........

No comments: