Friday, October 07, 2011

Afghanistan War Ten Year Anniversary Today - October 7, 2001-2011

Afghanistan War Started Ten Years Ago Today
October 7, 2001-2011
.
Here’s a look at the first days of the war…
Afghanistan - Part One
………………………………….
Afghanistan - Part Two
………………………………………..
I also put together the following two Videos…
Afghanistan Raw Video - August 05, 2009
Note: I rate this video as MATURE

Video and more removed by me in respect of Google Ads policy rules
………………………………………..
Freedom (A MUST SEE)
Even though the following video is from elections in Iraq a few years back...
Afghanistan too had elections and were done pretty much the same
way... dyed index finger tips and all.
ENJOY!!!
……………………….………………….
All above videos by me at AubreyJ818
I’ll always remember the date of Oct. 7th
And the start of the Afghan war
For it too is my Birthday!
AubreyJ………
.
In memory of all the ones that gave their all since the start of the War on Terror
.

No comments: