Tuesday, December 13, 2011

If the World only knew

I remember back in 2005, how the left and the MSM were treating our troops. Reporting and miss-reporting ANYTHING that would make the troops look bad.
.
They would spin the news of the day to try and show that the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces were nothing more than cold blooded murders… who loved killing… even women, children and the elderly!
.
These people still make me sick, even today, as they now try to be all that, pro troops if I may. But be not fooled by them my friends. You just let Obama lose the White House and the left lose the Senate next year… and just wait and see how they turn on the troops in full force, in any upcoming missions under a Republican led President.
.
  With that said… The following is a Video I put together back in 2005 to show the true hearts of our fighting men and women…
Enjoy!!!
.
AubreyJ………
.
-- If the World only knew –
.

No comments: