Wednesday, May 17, 2006

New Slide/Video out- “9-11 The Pentagon”

I just put out my latest Slide/Video today.
I call it......
“9-11 The Pentagon”

I did this little production in memory of the ones who lost their lives at the Pentagon and on American Flight 77 that struck the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

(The video in this production is from the latest video released by DoD on May 16, 2006.)

“9-11 The Pentagon” can be seen at my Video Blog- HERE...
If your computer has a lot of Getty Up... you can play it in Full Screen by clicking on the square next to the volume control slide bar at the bottom right of the Video Player at this site HERE. Click it out...
AubreyJ.........
(Above photo courtesy of DoD and taken by Helene C. Stikkel)

Great post today by Michelle at ‘VENT with Michelle Malkin’

>>> Blue Star Chronicles

No comments: