Sunday, May 28, 2006

Practice What You Preach

I was going to wish you all a safe holiday in a post this morning... but I got to Practice What I Preach first.

In the act of preparing to barbecue today, I managed to cut the knuckle on my finger next to the pinkie, on my left hand pretty dang good... (Don’t ask!) Three stitches later... here I am and more or less one-handed for the rest of the day. The pain... the pain of it all......

With it now late in the day... I feel it now time to finally say...
Be safe out there people and I hope you all have a very nice holiday.
AubreyJ.........
(Remember... take a moment to remember what this holiday is all about and say thanks for those who made it possible for the freedoms we so enjoy. Remember those of the armed forces killed in war of past and present.)

No comments: