Wednesday, November 29, 2006

AubreyJ.org - I'm Back on Blogger

Yep, I'm back on BBlogger!!!
.
And No Sir... The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.
.
I had to fire GoDaddy... Their Blog Program and Service on my Blog were very... very disappointing. Not to mention an unjustified Billing I couldn't live with.
.
I was charged for way more traffic than I ever use and got not much more than a "sorry" when I asked about it. Closed everything I had with GoDaddy down... but kept my Domain Names. Got to keep them with GoDaddy... at least for now.
.
Anyway... I'm back at this site and I will keep on doing what I do... Supporting my Party... supporting the troops and supporting my President and the fight on the War on Terror.
.
Thanks for putting up with me!
Your friend...
AubreyJ.........
.
.If you don't mind - Bookmark/Change Out old link to:
http:www.aubreyj.org
.
Note: Sorry... but all my post at my GoDaddy Blog have been lost forever.
*This post will stay on top today - Scroll for newer post below*

No comments: