Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year’s Eve Terror Report - 2006

Hello everyone...
I’ll be enjoying this New Year’s Eve Night playing on the Playstation II Game Console with my two Grandsons... eating all the junk food I shouldn’t be eating... and every now and then checking my news sources for any Bombings and such we might have around the world tonight. I’ll post as needed...
...
With that said... I hope everyone out there has a very safe New Year’s Eve Night and may I wish you all a very...
HAPPY New Year!
.

Sadly the terrorists are at it already...
>>> Bombs Rock Bangkok this New Year’s Eve killing at least 2
Nine bombs exploded across Bangkok as the Thai Capital celebrated the New Year, killing two people... injuring more than 20 more and driving thousands of revelers home as the city canceled its countdown festivities...
Read the story at CHRON.com

Monday, January 1, 2007 *** Well... Thank god this is all to report...

... POST END ...

No comments: