Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another Heart Stent

Hello, gang...
.
Sorry I have not been on top of all the going-ons with the spacewalks and overall mission of STS-134 and the rest of the better news out there that I love to keep up with... but I have been in Hospital from Saturday - Tuesday afternoon and been resting and away from the computers until now.
.
Reason I was gone so long was because I was having a hard time breathing, again... and having all the same problems just like the way things happened to me leading up to my last 2 Heart Attacks. This time though, I made sure not to wait around until I had another one until I got something done about it.
.
Nice to have GREAT DRs who believe you when you tell them something is bad wrong even though all the test they ran showed all was well. Long story short, had Heart Cath done on me after lots of test and shots and so on... and they found I had a near 95% blockage in heart with a 50% blockage just below that. SOOO... My Dr put one long stent in to take care of both. And man I feel so much better already... And Breathing is much better now too! (Needless to say I was getting REAL close to having another Heart Attack, but didn’t!)
.
Well that’s about it for now and I should be getting back into the swing of things over the next few days.
.
Hope all are well these days...
AubreyJ.........
.
 

.

No comments: