Friday, July 01, 2005

This is the only post I’ll do until after 4th of July


To you- The men and women of the United States Armed Forces.
Thank you for all you have done in the past… All you do today… and for all the things you will have to do in the future to keep me and my family safe. Thank you for all of the hard work you do, just to keep us free. Thank you for all the sacrifices you and your families have had to make, so you could serve this great country of ours. God bless you and yours, happy 4th of July and most of all… I truly do hope you all will be coming home soon................................
From me to you: I made this little slideshow mostly for you and your families… Hope you have the time to watch it......... (Sorry but dial-up internet connection will not work on this production. Only high speed- DSL/Cable connection or better will work on this slide.)
Click here to view: “COMING HOME
Happy Independence Day-- Happy Birthday America!!!
AubreyJ....................................

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my site. i like yours also. We seem to see thing in much the same way. You make a great point about the war being fought in Afghanistan if it hadn't been fought in Iraq. I agree with you - though I hadn't considered this before. The bonus, then, is that we also got Saddam. I'm adding you to my blogroll.

AubreyJ......... said...

Thanks for the Plug Keith!
I did the same for you.
Have a safe 4th...

Robert Rouse said...

Aubrey,

I know we rarely agree, but I think you know my heart is in the right place.

I'm just here to wish you and yours a happy and safe 4th of July holiday!

AubreyJ......... said...

Your a good man with a good heart Robert... Safe 4th to you and yours too...

Alan Stewart Carl said...

Aubrey,

Have a great and safe 4th.

AubreyJ......... said...

Same to you Alan-- Same to you and yours...

web_loafer said...

AubreyJ, I finally got your blog here linked to my blogsite. Have a joyous Independence Day. John@Sanity's Bluff.

AubreyJ......... said...

Thanks John. Safe 4th and see ya in the Blogs!