Tuesday, January 24, 2012

State of the Union Address- Tuesday, January 24, 2012

State of the Union
President Barack Hussein Obama
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
.
President Obama delivers State of the Union Address in the House Chamber at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., Jan. 24, 2012 - White House Photo by Chuck Kennedy
………………………………………………
.
Like many of you out there… I too am a Political Junkie. And being so… I MADE myself watch the State of the Union address tonight… like I have done for so many years before. But one thing is for certain this year. This one, like all the others of past, was just BORING as heck!
.
With that said… Some of these State of the Union speeches are better than others. But my friends… this one was just plainly FLAT!
.
Where was all that fire and parting of the waters? HOPE and CHANGE if I may… from the man who promised us so much just 3 years ago. Didn’t see none of that tonight, did we…
.
His biggest so-called achievement over these past 3 years, Healthcare… well he hardly even mentioned that. Now I wonder why that was.
.
It was good to see him talk up the Troops tonight. Most of that part of his speech I didn’t have any problems with. But when he got into how strong and looked up to we were in the world’s eyes… Come ON, Mr. President! You have ruined us in that line of world thinking… and did so after being on the job as a weak President for less than a year!!!
.
Again… tonight’s State of the Union Address was just BORING as heck! But… we didn’t expect anything more than that… did we?
.
AubreyJ………
Newt 2012
.

No comments: