Thursday, January 26, 2012

CNN Florida Republican Presidential Debate - January 26, 2012

Rick Santorum file photo from his official campaign website

Thursday, January 26, 2012
.
  Tonight’s CNN Florida Republican Presidential Debate was held in Jacksonville, Florida at the University of North Florida.
.
  As in the last Debate, Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney squared off in another fiery debate that I for one enjoyed. Especially when Rick Santorum jumped in, (after what seemed like an hour of Newt and Mitt trying to out bitch the other,) and told everyone he had heard, ENOUGH!
.
  Rick went on to say, basically… that he believed both were good men and then asked for Wolf and the two of them to PLEASE get on with debating the main issues at hand. YOU GO RICK!!!
.
  With that said, I would say if you just had to have a winner tonight in the Debate… it would had to have been Rick Santorum, hands down. He really out did himself. Great JOB tonight, Rick! Your best performance in ALL the Debates, I’d have to say.
.
  Now… as for Newt and Mitt… Well… Newt is my man and overall I think he did just fine… And I must say Mitt had his times for sure tonight also.
.
  I for one do believe many more people left out tonight with not as good a feeling about Mitt as they might have had coming into tonight’s Debate.
.
  That should show up in the polls soon enough if so. But I don’t believe Newt lost anyone in the Debate tonight and hopefully he gained many, MANY more voters tonight too.
.
  My friends at Fox News think otherwise… Believing Mitt spanked Newt all over the place tonight and he, Newt… just might as well go home, lol. We shall see………

  What’s next!!!? Sadly, I really do believe Newt is going to get trashed to heck and back, by EVERYONE… and from ALL sides, (even MORE so than what he has already been getting,) starting Friday morning and going on throughout this weekend. Through Tuesday, Election Day, as far as that goes. So all in all… it’s going to be VERY interesting as to just how Tuesday’s voting comes out!

  Watch the Polls my friends; they should start giving us a good hint Saturday evening sometime…
.
AubreyJ………
Newt 2012
.

No comments: