Tuesday, January 31, 2006

President Bush and the annual State of the Union Address

I for one thought President Bush gave a good speech this Tuesday night, in his annual State of the Union Address.

After the speech was over... I sat down at my computer and started looking through the headlines, in different search engines, to see what the MSM was saying about his Speech. I can tell you that it did surprise me to see that what many took from the speech was the fact that the President stated that the US must get free of Mideast Oil. That the President admitted the US had an Oil Addiction too... These are truths that need reporting and a problem we got to solve.

But... I’m sure as tonight goes by and we get into Wednesday... these headlines will change... For by then the spin masters will have had time to work up some good old BS and try to feed it to us as truths... You know it’s coming......

More to come on Wednesday... Should be a fun day too......
AubreyJ.........

No comments: