Thursday, April 27, 2006

Planned Protest of a Marine's Funeral- Friday

Many thanks to Kimberly M. for the heads up on this planned protest of a Marine's funeral this Friday......
Her email went as follows...

Aubrey,

I didn't know if you heard about Fred Phelps, who is planning to protest a Marine's funeral in Kenner, LA tomorrow. This idiot's website is http://www.godhatesfags.com, and he is planning on disgracing this young Marine's funeral in an attempt to make himself look and feel better. This action absolutely disgusts me and if I could I would go down there and help shield his family from this manic. Just thought it might be something you might want to post on your website. This idiot goes around the country and protests at a lot of Iraq veterans funerals who died defending our country.

Thanks,
Kimberly M.
*******************************

Again I’ll say... thank you Kimberly.

Now... as with Kimberly, I too agree with Alan, (at http://maverickviews.blogspot.com/2006/03/just-repulsive.html,) and so many others. This Fred Phelps and the likes of him make me sick!!!

For now I’ll just ask that the word be put out there and if anyone lives down in that part of Louisiana... please go to where Phelps and his bunch will be at and block them from the view from this family in grief. That goes for all these sickening protest in the future by this bunch too. (Keep it with the respect of the families in mind and within the LAW.)

I’ll end by saying this. You would think that Congress could pass a law to stop this kind of BS in its tracks. I mean look... I’m a strong believer in the freedom of speech... but I do think there is a line and this line has surely been crossed by Phelps and party.
Thanks to all...
AubreyJ............

>>> Link to Fred Phelps website HERE and this link will surely give you the red A%#... click HERE.

No comments: