Friday, June 10, 2005

Dr Howard Dean's Strategy

Dr. Howard Dean’s strategy of late seems to be nothing more than inserting his foot into his big fat mouth. Let’s see now… According to Dr. Dean, chairman of the Democratic National Committee, a lot of Republicans have never made an honest living in their lives and the Republican Party is now pretty much a white Christian Party. Oh hell no… He can’t get away with THAT!!!

If I’m correct and I think I am, there are now more minorities in the position of leadership in the US Government, (under the Bush Administration I might add,) than during any other time in History. I’d go down the list of names of these fine people but you know them all and you know them well…

Click it out: A good read I found today from-- magic-city-news.com
Democrats: The Anti-American Party
By Matt McDonald (It’s a good read)

No comments: