Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Comments: Post Alabama/Mississippi/Hawaii, Primaries/Caucuses

As of right now…
I Announce My FULL SUPPORT for Mitt Romney!
-- The Next President of the United States --
File photo from Mitt's Official Campaign Website

Repost of comments from previous post:
Originally Posted
Late Tuesday evening
March 13, 2012
.
    Well… The people have again spoken tonight and sadly, my man NEWT isn’t the ONE!
.
    Newt just had to have a good showing tonight to keep him in this run for the White House. Sadly… a good showing we didn’t have. In either Alabama or Mississippi!
.
    Come to think of it… Last week’s “Super Tuesday” pretty much set the way for tonight’s bad showing by Newt! I mean… he should have picked up several WINs last week, but sadly Newt only came away with ONE. That right there should have told us all we needed to know about any kind of a NEWT future in this Presidential Race. Bottom Line… Newt’s future in this RACE!!!? Not so much…
.
    Soooo… Sorry, NEWT… TIME!
.
    Yes… I’m afraid it is time for you to MAN UP and fold from this 2012 Presidential Race. By doing so now… You can leave like the others who have gone before you… With head held high… with honor and grace.
.
    For your part in this election cycle, Mr. Gingrich, I do so TRULY thank you… It really has been a FUN ride with all KINDS of ups and downs… smiles and frowns.
.
    With that said… As of tonight, I am going to have to drop ALL of my support for Newt. Breaks my heart to do so too...
.
    As of tonight, right now…
I announce my FULL SUPPORT for Mitt Romney!!!
The NEXT President of the United States!
.
AubreyJ………
     ROMNEY2012
.

No comments: