Thursday, February 07, 2008

Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney Abandons White House Bid

Former Massachusetts Governor
Mitt Romney
Abandons White House Bid

Thursday
, February 07, 2008

. If this were only about me, I would go on. But I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, I feel I must now stand aside, for our party and for our country.”

“I will continue to stand for conservative principles. I will fight alongside you for all the things we believe in. And one of those things is that we cannot allow the next President of the United States to retreat in the face [of] evil extremism.”
Thursday
, February 07, 2008
By Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney
During speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)
***************

Today, while addressing the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney pulled out of the Republican Presidential Race. That now leaves us with Senator John McCain as the most likely Republican Candidate for President.

Sadly... longshot candidates former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee and Congressman Ron Paul are still in the race... but have no where near Senator John McCain’s lead.

***************
Read Governor Romney's Address to the CPAC
(As Prepared For Delivery)

HERE
**************
*
Here’s the VIDEO *
Be sure to click it out
AubreyJ.........

No comments: