Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Day After Tomorrow

If you should get real bored this weekend and want something to do… Kick back with the family or friends, grab a bag of popcorn and a cold soda and watch or rewatch in many cases, the movie “The Day After Tomorrow.” I myself have the Movie in my own personal Video Library and have watched it many times since it came out on DVD…
(It’s by far one of my favorite movies.)

The reason I say watch this movie is this… It’s almost spooky as to how so many of the things that have gone on in this country this last month… are within this movie in spooky parallels…
It’s an eye opener… and no… I’m not talking about global warming… Give it a watch… You’ll know JUST WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT......
(And as said… It’s a great movie!)
AubreyJ………

No comments: