Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tom Delay- House Majority Leader, Indicted in Campaign Finance Probe

Six Grand Juries laterTravis County of Texas District Attorney Ronnie Earle… finally got an Indictment on Tom Delay… If proven Guilty, Tom Delay could get time in Jail-- Six months to two years with a possible max fine of $10,000. Sorry… This doesn’t pass the smell test to me……

But-- Ohhh… the left is going to make as much Political Hay as they can on this one… I for one couldn’t tell you for sure how this one will come out… Nor can anyone reading this… But I do know your Innocent before Guilty in this country and an Indictment can be brought up at the drop of a hat. Personally-- I think this Indictment will go nowhere, yet that is just an educated hunch…

A few more things I would like to add… I would be almost certain that this will flow into the 2006 elections before being resolved… That Tom Delay is up for re-election again in 2006 and most of all… he will not be allowed to lead the House until this is resolved… In fact… as of 2:00pm CDT today, he said he would officially and temporarily step down as House Majority Leader.

If this doesn’t smell of major Left Political BS, I don’t know what does… And as I type-- right now-- the hard hitters from the Democratic Party are already out running their mouths… I don’t need to tell you what they’re saying… It’s the same old verse-- just a different day…and they still can’t come up with any plan for nothing on anything. That is besides for intentionally obstructing anything the Republican Party and the President try to get achieved… (The ongoing Special House Committee on Hurricane Katrina for example… half of them… no shows!!!)

Anyway-- Go figure…
AubreyJ………

No comments: