Thursday, September 15, 2005

Update- President Bush Live from New Orleans

First things first… For those who might have missed the speech-- here it is in full at the White House: President Discusses Hurricane Relief in Address to the Nation

Well… It wasn’t another 9-11 speech-- yet it wasn’t supposed to be. I for one think he did very well with it… Yet-- my left leaning friends out there who wish him in jail and all of that other nonsense would never agree with that… Each to his own as I say… (Hope it doesn’t rain to hard… Those ditches can get REAL DEEP! LoL)

I think for the rest of the night I’m going to go flip channels and then get up early in the morning and start News and Blog surfing to see how America took to this speech… And to see who out there SPINS it crazy… OHHH those Spin Misters… We’re going to fire you guys sooner than later……

Anyway- Again I’ll ask everyone to say their prayers for the victims of this massive storm-- but always say one for the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom…
AubreyJ……...

No comments: