Friday, September 16, 2005

Update #2- President Bush Live from New Orleans

As I said in the last post- it wasn’t another 9-11 speech-- yet it wasn’t supposed to be. And I still think he did a very good job with it…

After the speech last night I started flipping channels, as I said I would and it was as predicted… The Left- will be left-- will be left…… with not a clue as to what to do- but stretch the truth to the limits……
(White House photo by Eric Drape)
To get tonight started-- here are a few good reads I’ve found today... Click them out at:
>>> The Moderate Republican ‘Live, From New Orleans’ posted by Dennis Sanders
>>> City Journal ‘The Racism Charges Won’t Wash’ posted by Heather Mac Donald
>>> The White House ‘Fact Sheet: President Bush Addresses the Nation on Recovery from Katrina’ by Office of the Press Secretary
>>> The Moderate Voice ‘Bush Vows New Orleans Will Rise Again In Massive Gulf Coast Reconstruction’ posted by Joe Gandelman
(After Joe's Post-- I think I'll end it there.)
AubreyJ.........

No comments: