Sunday, August 31, 2008

Haynesville Shale - August 31, 2008

Haynesville Shale
Sunday, August 31, 2008
.

Image courtesy of Chesapeake Energy

Well it’s that time of the week again and as always... I hope everyone had a great past week and weekend.
.
To my fellow Louisianians... I hope you have made all the necessary preparations for yourself and family in advance of Hurricane Gustav. Good luck to all those in and near harms way and our prayers go out to you all...
..
With that said... I remind you that I will again be posting another new and lengthy Update Post on the Haynesville Shale tomorrow, Monday, September 01, 2008....

.* But for now... You can find my latest updated posts on this huge NATURAL GAS FIND... HERE
...
Enjoy what’s left of the Weekend and please pray for those in way of Hurricane Gustav this week.
..
Check back tomorrow...
********
Monday Update...
I’ve been concentrating on Gustav today and with it heading our way... I think I’ll wait a few days until I start to work on the Haynesville Shale Post.

Sorry...
AubreyJ.........

No comments: